||Ruby Wan, Founder and Director of Wasabi Creation PR Consultancy
With over 20 years of solid experience in the PR field, Ruby has proven capabilities in corporate communications, community relations, event planning, crisis management and media relations. Ruby founded Wasabi Creation in 2000, serving clients from the property, retail, public and non-governmental, entertainment, arts & culture sectors. Ruby is currently the Vice President of the HK Public Relations Professional's Association Ltd, Executive Member of the Hong Kong Paralympic & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled, Honorary PR Advisor of Youth Outreach, Honorary PR advisor of the World Vision Hong Kong, Trustee of Families of SMA Charitable Fund, External Professional Advisor of the Community College of City University, External Advisor of Communication Discipline of Hong Kong College of Technology and a member of the International Public Relations Association (IPRA).
|Date and Time
||2019/01/08 09:30 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
+$50 for booking offline
- HK$ 800 for Members / HK$ 1,000 for Non-Members (Fee per workshop)
- HK$ 720 for Members / HK$ 900 for Non-Members (*Special 10% off for the same person enrolling in two workshops or more of the same series)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.