Think on Your Feet® is recognised internationally as a leading communication skills training. The emphasis on structured-thinking and speaking 'in the moment', with little or no preparation time, differentiates Think on Your Feet® from other communication skills programmes. The skills apply equally in large-group presentations, smaller project meeting, and informal one-to-one discussions with senior management, team members and external counterparts.
Participants will learn to:
- Structure their thoughts quickly using clear, simple formats
- Present ideas persuasively and confidently
- Lead people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Answer tough questions skilfully even under pressure
1. Speaking with clarity, brevity & impact
2. Informing plans: structuring and elaborating your ideas
3. Bridging techniques: for Q&A and difficult situations
4. Persuasive plans: winning support and getting buy-in
5. Putting it all together: fluency practice and application
Participant bonus pack:
• Comprehensive workbook (valued at US$150)
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- Please be considerate to others and wear a mask while in the Chamber to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- Due to the changing COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong, this programme may be moved to online training via Zoom. We will notify you in advance of any such change.