Trey Davis, Senior Director, Executive Compensation, Willis Towers Watson
Trey Davis is a Senior Director in Willis Towers Watson's Executive Compensation practice and leads the firm's Executive Compensation consulting practice in Asia Pacific. He has over 20 years of consulting experience with some of the world's best known firms. Trey is now based in Hong Kong for the second time, and has a decade of experience living and working in Asia.
Trey works with multiple Remuneration Committees across Asia to provide insightful guidance on all areas of executive and board member compensation and Board governance issues. His work covers cross-border transactional advice during mergers, acquisitions and IPOs, designing on-hire and termination packages for senior executives and the design of global short-term and long-term incentive plans (including cash, performance unit, phantom share, and share option plans).
Trey's clients span the globe and his Board-level work in Asia includes companies based in India, Mainland China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Hong Kong.
Trey is frequent author and speaker on governance and executive compensation practices. He has been quoted in the Asian Wall Street Journal, Institutional Investor magazine and newspapers such as the South China Morning Post. He is a lecturer for the FT's Non-Executive Director Programme, and is a past member of the Board of Visitors of the Divinity School of Wake Forest University in the USA.
Raymond Yau, General Manager, Technical Services and Sustainable Development, Swire Properties Ltd
Dr Raymond Yau is the General Manager of Technical Services & Sustainable Development at Swire Properties Limited (SPL). In his role at SPL since 2016, he has led and implemented successfully several transformative initiatives that are pivotal to the long-term sustainable development of the company. Those initiatives included formulation of company-wide SD 2030 Vision and Strategies, Digital Transformation of Technical Services and establishment of Cloud-based Energy Management Platform across global operations, implementation of Monitoring-based Commissioning of all existing portfolios for deep energy savings, and the Climate Risk Assessment of global assets. Dr Yau has led to set out the Science-based Targets of Swire Properties for long-term decarbonisation in accordance with the Paris Agreement that was officially approved by SBTi in November 2019. He has served as the company representative of the Tsinghua University and Swire Properties Joint Research Centre for Building Energy Efficiency and Sustainability, responsible for joint research and implementation of pilot building energy efficiency programs.
Dr Yau had been practicing as a consulting engineer for over 28 years in the field of designing sustainable buildings and sustainability consulting across the globe. Before joining Swire, Dr Yau worked as Fellow and Director of Arup Hong Kong. He had contributed to the design of many notable award-winning sustainable building projects in the Chinese mainland, Europe, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the UK.
Dr Yau is currently Member of Advisory Council on the Environment, Hong Kong SAR Government; Director of Business Environment Council and Hong Kong Green Building Council, and member of GRESB Asia Benchmark Committee. Dr Yau is also a Committee Member of the China Green Building Council and Deputy Officer of China Association of Building Energy Efficiency – Technical Committee on Building Commissioning and Operation, and a Guest Professor at Chongqing University, China.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.