Loretta Fong, Assurance Partner, PwC Hong Kong
Fong is a partner in PwC's Entrepreneurial Group of the Assurance Division in Hong Kong. She has extensive experience in providing accounting, audit and consulting services to public and private companies.
Fong has assisted a number of companies in completing their IPOs in Hong Kong and the United States. She has also led and advised on substantial transactions including acquisitions, disposals and privatization of Hong Kong-listed companies and registrants with the Securities & Exchange Commissions in the U.S.
Emil Yu Chen On, BBS, JP, General Manager, Keystone Electric Wire & Cable Co Limited
Yu is a Director and General Manager for Keystone Electric Wire & Cable and has been with Keystone for over 30 years in the manufacturing business, especially the manufacturing of electric wire and power cable.
Yu is a mechanical engineer educated in North America, he returned to Hong Kong in 1989. Keystone had expanded its manufacturing operations in Hong Kong, China and Singapore over the past 30 years. With the past affiliation with an American wire and cable company, Yu had visited many of their plants around the Globe and participated in several operations in Asia.
Rex Wong Siu-han, JP, Chief Executive, Kum Shing Holdings Limited
Wong is an architect, leading the company’s design practice, property development and infrastructure projects around the globe. As founder of Noble House, the real estate development arm of Kum Shing, Wong is a property regeneration expert in the GBA. He also founded Yan Concept, which operates cultural establishments such as the Yan Garden in Dongguan.
He was named as an Outstanding Young Entrepreneur in the City of Dongguan in 2014 and an Honorary Citizen in 2016.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Details such as the webinar link will be sent to attendee by ZOOM email 3 days before the event.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.