||Rocky Tung, Head (Policy Research), Financial Services Development Council
Cheuk Wan Fan, Managing Director, Chief Market Strategist, Asia, HSBC Private Banking
Brian Ho, Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
Dr Rocky Tung, Head (Policy Research), Financial Services Development Council
Dr Rocky Tung is the Head of Policy Research for the Financial Services Development Council ("FSDC"). He leads the team responsible for conducting policy research and industry surveys for the formulation of proposals to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government ("HKSARG") and financial regulators.
Ms Cheuk Wan Fan, Managing Director, Chief Market Strategist, Asia, HSBC Private Banking
Ms Cheuk Wan Fan is the Chief Market Strategist for Asia at HSBC Private Banking. In this role, she is in charge of the Chief Investment Office in Asia, responsible for developing regional investment strategies and themes across all asset classes for private banking clients in Asia. Ms Fan is a member of the Global Investment Committee of HSBC Private Banking and Chair of the Regional Investment Committee in Asia. She is also responsible for the investment process for the regional product fulfillment strategies in Asia.
Ms Fan joined HSBC in April 2016. Prior to joining HSBC, she worked for Credit Suisse Private Banking, serving as Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer Asia Pacific in 2013-2015, Head of Equity Research and Head of Research Asia Pacific in 2006-2013. Ms. Fan also held senior China equity research roles for 11 years, working at ABN AMRO Bank, Cazenove Asia Limited, BNP Peregrine Securities and Standard Chartered Securities Limited.
Mr Brian Ho, Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
Mr Brian Ho is the Partner of Climate Change and Sustainability Services at Ernst & Young. He has 15 years of extensive experience in sustainability and ESG, and provides strategic consulting services to business, government and non-profit organizations. He was also a guest researcher at the Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business and Sun Yat-sen University, and lectured at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and Shanghai University. He received his Bachelor of Social Science from City University of Hong Kong and a Master of Social Sciences at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.