||Mr Johnson Yim, Chief Executive Officer, E-Business Solutions Limited
Mr Johnson Yim is the CEO of E-Business Solutions Limited (EBSL). EBSL is a Hong Kong-based software technology company that specializes in IoT, RFID and Mobility solutions. Johnson has over 25 years of solid experience in research & development, product development, project management, technology transfer, and technology commercialization. He and his team have successfully applied IoT technology in a board spectrum of application areas including asset and facility management, construction workers management, supply chain management, cold chain management, fleet management, mobile workforce management, airport passenger baggage tracking, library management, healthcare management, etc.
Johnson and his team have obtained multiple awards for their works, including Hong Kong ICT Awards, Asia-Pacific ICT Awards and other international recognitions. EBSL is also named Most Valuable Companies in Hong Kong Awards 2019 and 10 Fastest Growing IoT Solution Providers to Watch in 2019 under Johnson's leadership.
Before joining EBSL, Johnson has served at Motorola Semiconductors (Hong Kong) Limited, City University of Hong Kong, University of Hong Kong and a number of technology startups.
Johnson's academic achievements include Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Computer Science and Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. He is also Executive Committee Members of Hong Kong Internet of Things Alliance (IOTA) and Hong Kong Information Technology Industry Council (HKITIC) of the Federation of Hong Kong Industries.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
-The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.