||Ir Kelvin Ko, Chief Executive Officer, BPS Logistics Technology
Kelvin Ko is the CEO of BPS Logistics Technology. Kelvin is a seasoned professional in logistic operations, automation and process innovation. Throughout his 30 years in the logistics industry, he has planned, set up and managed a number of state-of-the-art logistics facilities focusing on automation and process innovation for clients such as Cathay Pacific Cargo Terminal, DHL Central Asia Hub, and various key sorting hubs operated by SF Express. In recent years, he has dedicated efforts to introducing practical solutions to address logistical challenges in Hong Kong and across the region. His projects include award winning automation projects for DKSH and Store Friendly, as well as HKTV Mall, DB Schenker, Cainiao, HKSTP, among others.
Kelvin graduated from The University of Hong Kong with a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering. He is a founding member of the Logistics and Transportation Division of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, and is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Transport and Logistics. He is also the Chairman of the Logistics Industry Training Advisory Committee, established under the Education Bureau and is a member of Transport and Housing Bureau's Hong Kong Logistics Development Council.
|Date and Time
||2020/08/13 15:30 to 16:30
||This seminar will take place online
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1220
||Members @ HK$100 / Non-Members @ HK$200
+$50 for booking offline
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
-The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.