||Catherine Wong, Communications & Leadership Coach, Chorev Consulting International Ltd
Catherine is a dynamic communication trainer and coach, with diverse experience in working with clients from the financial, chemical, professional services, property development, technology, media and transportation industries. Prior to becoming a trainer, she was the Hong Kong office head of a global communications consultancy, leading the local operation with profit & loss and staff development responsibilities. She has coached executives at different levels – from middle managers to C-suite executives - on topics related to leadership, communication, change management and transition. Catherine emphasizes the importance of mindset and behavioural change when working with her clients. Her clients include: Amadeus, BlackRock, Cathay Pacific, Dow Corning, Dragages, HSBC INVISTA, Prudential, The Hong Kong Police Force, Wyeth Nutrition and Shui On Land.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.