||Kate Allert, Development Director, All Voice Talent
Kate Allert is the Development Director of All Voice Talent, a company that provides specialist voice and physical presence coaching to corporate companies and individuals. She is a trainer and actor who has worked extensively with businesspeople in the APAC region as a coach, facilitator and role-player, to help individuals define their unique interaction style and authentic voice at work.
Her research interests include the management of diversity and inclusion issues, and bullying, as well as effective communication between people at every stage of their careers. This has led her to the belief that, by committing to a civil workplace culture, with guidelines that have buy-in at all levels, companies could establish a framework to address the diversity and inclusion issues with humanity and integrity.
|Date and Time
||2019/10/16 09:30 to 11:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$380 / Non-Members @ HK$770
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.