For decades, organizations use teambuilding activities to foster teamwork and collaborations among participants. However, delivering an effective teambuilding activity with a sustainable impact is not easy. Chorev and its sister company Steambuilding have been running many next-generation team alignment programmes (teambuilding 2.0) in Greater China for the past few years, whereby participants can learn new technologies such as robotics, VR, AI and drones, and apply them with other soft skills elements such as growth mindset, EQ communication, radical collaboration in the process to overcome challenges as a team. Our speaker will share his consulting experience with organizations such as MPFA, John Lewis, Amadeus, China Development Bank to explore the right balance between fun and innovative activities, and at the same time to align with the organization's direction and values to bring about an effective teambuilding activity.
In this interactive seminar, the following topics will be covered:
• Different levels of team building and team alignment with different mix of activities
• Integrating team-alignment programmes with leadership programmes
• The co-design process of an engaging programme that combines fun, learning, and alignment
• Fostering a Growth Mindset culture through exciting appreciation activities and positive interaction
• Demonstration of next-generation hi-tech activities such as Drone-based team building programme