SPA™ is the world's leading instrument for improving sales performance. This seminar will focus on how top companies can make use of objective data from the Sales Performance Assessment™ (SPA™) to develop sales professionals and sales teams for the long run to drive sales performance. Through SPA™, it shows how much effort and time a sales professional gives to 18 sales behaviours and 6 sales drivers, which are arranged under 4 headings: Preparation (Structure, Entrepreneurship, etc), Contacting (Optimistic, Insight, etc), Implementation (Tactical, Persistence, etc) and Sales Drivers (Sales focus, Materialism, etc).
• Use of an assessment model to raise self-awareness and identify your sales profile
• Understand the mindset which motivates sales professionals to sell
• Understand why top sales professionals sell better than others.
• Understand the different sales drivers to build a top performing sales team
• Use SPA™ to build a personal development plan and to sell more successfully in the future
Before the seminar, participants will be invited to take a complimentary online Sales Performance Assessment (worth HK$1,650 per head), and a free SPA™ Self Report will be distributed to each participant during the seminar. The SPA™ Self questionnaire will be delivered to participants by email, and participants must complete the SPA™ Self questionnaire online 1 week prior to the seminar.