Stephen Schwartz is a Senior Director and Head of the Asia-Pacific Sovereign team, based in Hong Kong.
Schwartz joined Fitch in December 2016. He previously held senior research and analytical positions in Hong Kong with Merrill Lynch (FX Strategist/Senior Economist from 2008-09), BBVA (Chief Economist for Asia from 2010-14) and, most recently, Moody's Investors Service (Group Credit Officer for the APAC Financial Institutions Group from 2014-16).
Prior to these roles, Schwartz spent his career with the International Monetary Fund beginning in 1992 as an Economist based in Washington, DC. His assignments spanned economies across Asia, Latin America, Europe, and Africa. He was instrumental in the IMF's work on Thailand during the Asian Financial Crisis, and thereafter on Indonesia, where he also served as the IMF's Senior Resident Representative from 2004-2008.
|Date and Time
||2020/01/22 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Open to media
Tel: 2823 1265
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.