Members are invited to join this exclusive tour at the Hong Kong International Jewellery Show (HKIJS) to enjoy VIP privileges including a private sharing of the latest jewellery trends, free access to the VIP lounge, a customized guided tour to different thematic zones, and a welcome gift for each member.
The HKIJS is the world's largest jewellery show featuring extraordinary fine jewellery, masterful creations and treasured jewellery from over 4,500 international exhibitors around the world at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Don't miss the opportunity to indulge yourself in the arts and design of the finest jewellery masterpieces.
* For security reason, all participants are required to register with the name shown in passport or Hong Kong Identity Card, company name, job title, telephone no. and email. All visitors should be aged 18 or above.
* Before entering the fairground, all visitors are required to present (1) a validated admission badge issued by the Organiser together with (2) their valid passport or Hong Kong Identity Card (other forms of identity documents will not be accepted) at the security checkpoints.
Event Date & Time:
Friday, 1 March 2019, 2:30 - 4:30 pm (opens until 6:30pm)
1. Welcoming by the HKTDC
2. Sharing of "Fashion X Jewellery – the Perfect Match for Different Occasion" by Jens-Peter Cam, Vice Chairman, International Jewellery Designer Association (2015 – 2017) [This presentation will be conducted in English]
3. Guided Tour to Thematic Jewellery Zones
4. Free individual visits (from 4:30 onwards)