Do you always wonder how to make the best use of your wardrobe in a sustainable way, yet keeping it refreshed with items that you can wear for different occasions? Join us at this styling event where you can shop the best edit of pre-owned designer womenswear from HULA and receive styling tips from Celine Lamour, Founder of My French Elegance. What's more, you may bring one piece from your wardrobe that you love but never know how to style for instant mix-and-match advice or bring 1-2 pieces of your used item from the brand listed below to start consigning with HULA. Receive $200 off your purchase on the spot and stand a chance to win a $10,000 HULA voucher!
Brand list: Acne Studios, Alaïa, Alexander McQueen, Aquazarra, Balenciaga, Balmain, Cartier, Céline, Chanel, Chloé. Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Ellery, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Gabriela Hearst, Giambattista Valli, Givenchy, Gucci, Hèrmes, Isabel Marant, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Johanna Ortiz, Manolo Blahnik, Mansur Gavriel, Repossi, Roksanda, Rosie Assouline, Saloni, Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, The Row, Valentino, Victoria Beckham and Zimmerman*
6:00-6:30pm – Cocktail Reception & Networking
6:30-6:40pm – Welcoming Introduction by Sarah Fung, Founder of HULA
6:40-7:30pm – Styling Workshop by Celine Lamour, Founder of My French Elegance
7:30-9:00pm – Shopping with Celine, along with HULA in-house stylists
*Fashion is sadly the 2nd biggest pollutant worldwide and shopping pre-loved means helping the environment!*
As places are limited, please reserve your spot now!
**Limited Offer !**
Register now and bring one guest for FREE: First, you need to register and pay online to secure your booking; then email your friend's name, title and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject to seating availability; first-come-first-served)
*TERMS FOR SELLING (for consignment)
• Items consigned must be in good condition and free from stains and dry cleaned prior.
• Shoes must be new or worn very lightly and no undergarments taken unless they are New With Tags.
• Once the item is sold, all sellers are notified on the 10th of the month of their sale (for items sold the previous month) and are paid the end of the month.
• Under the Butler Service, HULA receives 35% of the sold price and pays the seller only after it is sold.
• HULA reserves the right to turn away any items they do not think they can sell.
• Items may not be used in exchange for product purchased at the pop up or thereafter. Only once the item is sold can the credit (plus an additional of 10%) be used to make a purchase on HULA.
For more information or any further queries about selling please email Butler@theHULA.com or call 25441511.