Established in 1827, MinterEllison is a leading Australian-headquartered international law firm with a strong focus on Asia. We have over 200 partners and 1000 legal staff in our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Darwin, Perth, the Gold Coast, and in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Ulaanbaatar, Auckland, Wellington and London.
Our Hong Kong law firm, MinterEllison LLP, is the hub of our operations in Greater China and advises clients with interests in Hong Kong, and throughout the Asian region.
Our team of more than 45 lawyers in Hong Kong are qualified in the laws of Hong Kong, and England and Wales. We work closely with our colleagues in our other offices, offering a comprehensive range of legal services to domestic and international businesses operating in Greater China and throughout the Asian region.
We pride ourselves on our combination of a deep understanding of local business culture, local language
skills, and our proven track record of success.
Our core strengths
• Capital Markets Regulatory Advisory
• Corporate Secretarial Services
• Debt Capital Markets
• Equity Capital Markets
• Mergers and Acquisitions • Construction Disputes
• Construction Contract Drafting
• Dispute Resolution
• Financial Services - Regulatory
• Insolvency & Restructuring
• Insurance and Professional Negligence
• International Arbitration
• Intellectual Property
|Nature of Business
- Legal Service on Intellectual Property
- Insurance Law
- Employment Law
- Other Legal Service
- Building & Construction Law
- Law of Professional Negligence