Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body set up by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Its mission is to provide quality infrastructure and support facilities for innovation and technology development in focused clusters* and the upgrading of manufacturing and service industry capabilities; full-service incubation programme for technology start-ups; and foster partnership and collaboration between industry and universities/applied research institutes through consulting, training and research programmes. HKSTP offers advanced facilities and support services for high technology companies that include an IC Design/Development Support Centre and a Photonics Development Support Centre.
*Focused clusters encompass electronics, biotechnology, precision engineering and information technology/telecommunications industries.
- Technology-based Business Incubation
- Business Matching and Support Services
- Commercialisatiion of Innovation Through University/Industry Partnership
- Campus-like Science Park to foster world-class technology clusters
- Affordable Land for Production/Service Industries
|Nature of Business