In our early childhood, we easily felt confident as surrounding people always expressed gratitude for our presence. However, we rarely receive feedback and appreciation as we grow into adults and professionals in the workplace. Understanding how to build our confidence and brand our projections to stakeholders at work have become vital for great leaders and star performers.
This half-day workshop focuses on various "DIY" concepts and tools to project an influencing presence, re-discover your well-being, and develop sustainable confidence from the inside out to gain trust and respect from your stakeholders at work and in life.
Key takeaways from this interactive workshop:
• Be aware of the key mindset and professional presence that are critical for their presence, well-being and confidence from the inside out
• Create and sustain a leadership presence to build trust and understanding with stakeholders at work
• Explore tips on positive thinking and "easy-to-apply" tools to build our unique leadership presence that make us feel comfortable, and help us maintain a good impression
• Leaders and business managers who would like to project a good presence and to maintain a mental wellness at work
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PCR or RAT test result when attending physically.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.