Live streaming is a powerful marketing tool that can be used to connect with customers and create relationships and sales.
For most brands, live streaming is a new concept. But for savvy business owners and entrepreneurs, it's a proven effective way to engage with the audience and ultimately increase brand awareness and sales.
• What's a Good Show for Brands
• 5 Steps for Producing a Good Show!
• 10x the value of a Live Video
• Expert Tips for Hiring a Video Agency
• Tools & Equipment for in-house Production
Who Is This Programme For?
• Founders & Entrepreneurs
• Brand Managers & Directors
• Marketing Managers & Directors
• Marketing, Digital/Social Media Marketing, Communication, and Creative Leaders
Live streaming is the future of digital marketing. It's a way to connect with your audience in real-time and share what you're doing as it happens. You can use live streaming for events and product launches, or just to show off your office!
This course will teach you how to produce high-quality live streams that get results. We'll cover everything from deciding on a topic for your show, picking equipment, and hiring video production agencies to DIY. Moreover, we'll give you expert tips so that you know exactly what to consider when sourcing potential service providers. At the end of this course, we'll introduce some tools and resources that will help make producing live streams easier than ever before!
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.
Social Media Marketing Level-up Series
Session 3: "Brand Instagram Marketing" on 14 July
(Event Code: W210714TD, please register in here)
Session 4: "Social Media Marketing Next" on 22 July
(Event Code: W210722TD, please register in here)