It doesn't matter if you run a small local shop or a big national company; social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy.
Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month, it's no passing trend. With Facebook leading the pack, it's really important to learn how to market on that platform.
Mobile device adoption rates are increasing at an incredible rate, surpassing 80% since 2016. Even more important, the average smartphone conversion rates are up 64% compared to the average desktop conversion rates for e-commerce alone.
Did you know that 91% of people keep their mobile phone at an arm's length 24x7? Accordingly, mobile marketing is not something you want to miss.
• Basics of social media advertising
• Using Facebook ads platform
• How to get the best results for social media ads
• What is mobile marketing?
• Creating mobile experiences
• How to create an effective mobile strategy
• Tips & tricks for mobile marketing in 2020
*Participants who attended all five workshops will be awarded a Certificate in "Digital Marketing Series 2020" co-issued by HKGCC & Concinnity.
To minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus, this informative session will be conducted in the format of a webinar.
Participants can have free access on the following online platforms:
1. Concinnity (https://tools.concinnitylimited.com/)
- 3 months access to Concinnity's SEO tool
** Value for the SEO Tool can be found in here.
2. MavSocial (https://mavsocial.com/)
- 3 months of access for the tool MavSocial for 'Advanced' or 'Business' options.
** Value of Advance and Business package can be found in here.
3. Odoo (https://www.odoo.com/)
- 12 months of access for the tool Odoo for 'CRM' and 'EDM' sections.
** Value of the Tools can be found in here.
Session 1: "EDM Marketing 101" on 7 July
(Event Code: W200707TD, please register in here)
Session 2: "Search Engine Marketing 101" on 8 July
(Event Code: W200708TD, please register in here)
Session 3: "Search Engine Optimization 101" on 14 July
(Event Code: W2007154D, please register in here)
Session 5: "Tracking and Analytics" on 17 July
(Event Code: W200717D, please register in here)