||Wendy Tse, Director of Communications and HR of Yip's Chemical Holdings Limited
Wendy is currently the Director of Communications and HR at Yip's Chemical Holdings Limited, where she oversees media and investor relations as well as corporate social responsibility strategies in Hong Kong and China. Wendy started her career as a journalist at Television Broadcast Limited. During the time, she was a hostess and reporter of a financial news program "Finance Magazine". She has a diverse PR experience at different corporations including Shell, Investor Compensation Company Limited, a subsidiary of the Securities and Futures Commission etc. Currently she is also a columnist of a local newspaper "am730". Wendy is passionate in community and public services. She is now a member of Rehabitation Advisory Committee and member of the Advisory Committee on "Enhancing Self-Reliance Through District Partnership (ESR) Programme" of HKSAR government. She also serves as an Executive Member of a NGO "Supporting the Employment of People with Disabilities".
|Date and Time
||2020/01/21 09:30 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$800 / Non-Members @ HK$1,000
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.