It is an indisputable fact that online consumption is soaring and even surpassing physical consumption. Online marketing channels and strategies are also evolving with each passing day. To capture the potential of this huge market, we must create our new rules. In this session of professional sharing, combining with real-life examples and discussions, participants will be able to obtain hands-on experience and gain a stake in the massive online consumer market.
1) The law of imitation: the three imitation laws proposed by the French sociologist Gabriel Tarde, and the principle of the formulation of online marketing strategies.
2) Marketing strategy of "planting, growing and pulling grass"
• What product is suitable for "growing grass"?
• What do you need to prepare before "planting grass"?
• How does a brand builds "high quality grass"?
3) How to choose "Xiaohongshu", Tiktok, WeChat, FB, IG
• "Xiaohongshu" (RED) - a preferred platform for cross-border word of mouth marketing and branding,
• 6 tips to help you promote your brand in China through "Tiktok"
• Knowledge and application of WeChat, including: WeChat Official Account, WeChat advertising in "Friend Circles" and WeChat Pay
• Facebook promotion skills and advertising optimization
• How do SMEs use Instagram to enhance their brand image
4) Content writing, KOL and other resource delivery strategies
5) Case sharing and discussion