||Vishwas Thakkar, Founder of Concinnity Limited
Vishwas runs Concinnity Ltd, a boutique digital consultancy that specializing in analytics, marketing automation and Search Engine Optimization. In his existing role he gives advice to clients from various industries like fitness, insurance, publishing, fashion, e-commerce, food & beverage etc regarding development and implementation of online marketing strategies, to achieve predefined objectives.
He is a post-graduate in Business Management and has bachelors in Engineering with majors in Information Technology. His prior experience as a software professional includes working with various investment banks including ABN AMRO, Merrill Lynch, Thomson Reuters, Morgan Stanley and RBS. This unique blend of exposure from IT, business consulting and the digital world puts him in a unique position to understand the challenges in digital marketing and make tactical, efficient and results driven strategies.
|Date and Time
||2019/10/10 14:00 to 18:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$1,150 / Non-Members @ HK$1,550
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.