Do you obsess over website traffic & whether it's generating ROI for your business? Looking for more opportunities to show up in search rankings? And evolving your digital marketing efforts in line with Google's latest changes?
This half-day Advanced SEO training workshop with a master SEO specialist and come away with cutting-edge SEO techniques – tackling RankBrain, voice search, AMP, featured snippets, and more – that can help raise your rankings and visibility in search engines.
Google's Way of Thinking
• Google's Rating Guidelines & how Google works
• Social Signals and its Effects
• Search Volume Effects
• Brand Mentions Effects
• Selecting the right keywords
Scalable Link Building to Rank on Page #1
• Using Social Media
• Using Broken Link Building
• Using Guest Posting
Link Building Tricks to Rank for Difficult Keywords
• Getting High Page Rank links
• What is Artificial Link Building?
• Creating and managing a Link Circle
SEO Truths and Myths around
• Keyword Density
• Anchor Text
• Sitewide Links.... and many more
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
||Vishwas Thakkar, Founder of Concinnity Limited
Vishwas runs Concinnity Ltd, a boutique digital consultancy that specializing in analytics, marketing automation and Search Engine Optimization. In his existing role he gives advice to clients from various industries like fitness, insurance, publishing, fashion, e-commerce, food & beverage etc regarding development and implementation of online marketing strategies, to achieve predefined objectives.
He is a post-graduate in Business Management and has bachelors in Engineering with majors in Information Technology. His prior experience as a software professional includes working with various investment banks including ABN AMRO, Merrill Lynch, Thomson Reuters, Morgan Stanley and RBS. This unique blend of exposure from IT, business consulting and the digital world puts him in a unique position to understand the challenges in digital marketing and make tactical, efficient and results driven strategies.
|Date and Time
||2019/10/10 14:00 to 18:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$1,150 / Non-Members @ HK$1,550
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.