Email is not only one of the oldest online technologies, and one of the most profitable – with good reason. It's one of the easiest mediums to test and optimize to ensure it becomes your highly versatile and effective marketing tool.
However, there is a downside to emails – that it can easily be rejected if people feel your emails are over-used and undervalued. This email marketing session will help you re-think how you're using email as a part of marketing strategy and focus on the most up-to-date tactics and techniques to ensure your emails improve your target audience's experience and produce better results.
In this session, we will be covering:
• Get the email marketing basics right & important KPIs to monitor
• Learn about customer experience and targeting in a mobile-centric world
• Acquire more opt-in emails with effective data gathering in compliance with the Spam Act
• Use data-driven techniques for improving open rates
• Improve results and customer engagement with marketing automation tools
* Participants who attended all five workshops will be awarded a "Certificate in Get Up To Speed With Digital Marketing Series" co-issued by HKGCC & Concinnity & Pandasia.
Get Up To Speed With Digital Marketing Series:
1. Digital Strategy on 13 March, 9:30am – 12:00pm (Event Code: W190313KF, please register: here)
2. Online Advertising 101 on 20 March, 9:30am – 12:00pm (Event Code: W190320KF, please register: here)
3. Search Engine Optimization 101 on 27 March, 9:30am – 12:00pm (Event Code: W190327KF, please register: here)
4. EDM Marketing 101 on 3 April, 9:30am – 12:00pm (Event Code: W190403KF2, please register: here)
5. Tracking and Analytics on 10 April, 9:30am – 12:00pm (Event Code: W190410KF, please register: here)