E-commerce is one of the most competitive industries on the Internet. No matter what you're selling, there's bound to be other shops selling similar products somewhere in the world. It all comes down to marketing in order to help you stay ahead of your competitors.
In this workshop, you will be equipped with the most important fundamental principles in e-commerce marketing that can help you grow your e-commerce business and take it to the next level.
1. Introduction to E-Commerce
2. Strength and Weakness of E-Commerce
3. The unique challenges in the E-Commerce environment
4. Integration of E-Commerce Infrastructure
5. Analysis and management of different E-Commerce platforms:
- How to choose from T-mall, JD.com, Xiaohongshu, Weimob etc.
- Introduction to setting up, operation and marketing
- Use of 3rd party tools for e-commerce marketing