Most leaders recognise the importance of keeping people engaged, motivated and committed to their work and organisation. Indeed, it's a common requirement of most leadership positions. However, a lot of leaders will also tell you that keeping people engaged, motivated, and committed isn't so easy a task. Many factors influence an individual's motivation, ranging from day-to-day tasks to the staff's working styles. What is motivating for one can be de-motivating for others. The Engaging Leader Programme is a powerful one-day leadership programme, bringing together the latest developments in neuroscience, human motivation and emotional intelligence to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their teams.
This programme has been designed to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their team.
In this programme, participants will:
• Discuss what employee engagement is, how it's typically measured and why it's important to organisational performance,
• Examine feedback on engaging leadership competencies and determine leadership behaviours you could demonstrate to enhance staff motivation and engagement, and
• Practise applying models and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
• Understanding employee engagement and why it's important to organisational performance
• Insight, feedback and know-how on leadership competencies that motivate and engage people
• Model, process and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event and Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises. We also kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.