With the intensive trading between Hong Kong and China, delinquent debt receivables are often the going-concern for Hong Kong traders as well as foreign investors, who encounter difficulties with recovering receivables in mainland China. Therefore, it is important for Hong Kong businessmen to understand the risks of credit transactions and the judicial procedures & regulations in mainland China, so as to protect their own rights and reduce the risks of bad debts.
In this webinar, speakers will share the key points to note when trading and doing business in China, such as how to recover debt highlight how to recover debt receivables in China through litigation, non-litigation as well as arbitration approach. They will also introduce key facts within the Chinese Bankruptcy Law and the Civil Procedure Law of China, and analyze each option, their respective advantages and limitations. Recent real case studies will be shared to facilitate the understanding of the debt recovery know-how in mainland China. Business executives, SMEs, factory owners and all interested individuals are welcome to join the webinar.
1. iQor RMS Big Data analysis of China debt collectability and trend
2. iQor RMS Collectability Index of 18 major industries in China
3. Effective debt recovery processes, practices and techniques.
4. Procedures for filing lawsuits in China
5. Arbitration Process in China
6. Implementation process
7. New China laws and regulations
8. To get a more thorough grasp on the investment risks