Head of Business Development, Global Trade and Receivables Finance, Hong Kong, HSBC
Kwong is the Head of Business Development, Global Trade and Receivables Finance, Hong Kong at HSBC. She leads teams of trade specialists in Hong Kong, providing international trade and supply chain finance solutions to businesses of all sizes, from local SMEs, corporates to multinationals. In recent years, she has driven the development of multiple new initiatives including innovative e-commerce merchant financing, sustainable trade finance and service trade propositions.
Head of Innovative Business & Growth, Commercial Banking, Hong Kong, HSBC
Lau has 20 years of commercial banking experience in areas including strategy implementation, product development and cross-border collaboration. As Head of Innovative Business & Growth, Lau’s key objectives are to drive the bank’s engagement with players in the I&T ecosystem, and help aspiring entrepreneurs and start-ups by offering them the right banking solutions at the right time.
Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder, FreightAmigo
Tse has 15 years of experience in operations, sales and marketing, working for multinational companies in the logistics and ICT sectors. She held leadership roles in programme delivery, client implementation and compliance. Tse is also an ISO 9001 auditor.
Assistant General Manager, Hong Kong Export Credit Insurance Corporation (HKECIC)
Poon is the Assistant General Manager, Business Division with the Hong Kong Export Credit Insurance Corporation.
He has over 15 year’s business development experience, with a focus on the trade credit insurance industry. He is also a certified Continuing Professional Development instructor.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Switching from on-site to online participation is accepted, but no refund of any difference in registration fee will be made.
- Details such as the webinar link will be sent to attendee by ZOOM email 3 days before the event.