Adeline Tan, Wealth Business Leader, Mercer Hong Kong
As one of the senior female leaders at Mercer, Adeline brings an empathetic touch to the world of pensions and investments in her role with the Wealth Team of Mercer Hong Kong. Having built a cross-continental career, from the UK to Hong Kong, she left the UK after 12 years in consulting to lead the investment advisory team at Mercer in Hong Kong. In three years’ time under her leadership, the wealth team has grown to be recognized as the leading wealth advisory team in Hong Kong. Adeline leads a team of analytical minds to interrogate financial data to create value for clients.
Dick Mak, Senior Vice President, Risk Management and Infrastructure Practice, North Asia, Marsh
Dick is the Senior Vice President in Risk Management and Infrastructure Practice at Marsh, and was a member of the Asia Infrastructure Practice at Marsh previously. He is responsible for servicing, marketing and consulting for specific projects (power plants, water treatment plants and coal mine) in the Greater China, including PRC, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau, as well as Vietnam and Mongolia. He is also responsible for the nuclear industry as a sub-segment leader.
Jasper Yip, Partner in the Financial Services practice, Hong Kong, Oliver Wyman
Jasper covers clients across Greater China and Asia Pacific on topics related to capital markets, wealth and asset management, and fintech. Recently, he has supported various global financial institutions to formulate their China onshore strategies and operational plans. He has also co-authored multiple Oliver Wyman industry reports and whitepapers in the Financial Services industry. Jasper holds a BBA (Global Business and Finance) degree from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He is a certified Financial Risk Manager.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.