Isabel Liu, Tax Director, People Services, KPMG China
Liu is a Tax Director with People Services in Hong Kong specialized in providing Hong Kong and PRC individual income taxation services to local and multinational companies. Having worked in Hong Kong and Shenzhen in both professional and commercial capacities, she has extensive experience in helping companies structure and implement pragmatic solutions for complex mobility initiatives while ensuring tax compliance.
Anlio Shi, Tax Director, Greater Bay Area Tax Practice, KPMG China
Shi is a Tax Director in KPMG Greater Bay Area Tax Practice based in Hong Kong, with experience providing China tax advice to clients engaged in sectors including consumer and industrial manufacturing, wholesale and retailing, logistics and private equity.
Christina Cheung, Tax Manager, People Services, KPMG China
Cheung is a Tax Manager with People Services in Hong Kong, with advisory and compliance experience in individual income tax both in Hong Kong and Mainland China. She also has experience in international assignment services, payroll services as well as U.S. individual income tax services.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Details such as the webinar link will be sent to attendee by ZOOM email 3 days before the event.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.
- Switching from on-site to online participation is accepted, but no refund of any difference in registration fee will be made.