Honnus Cheung, Founder & Director, Twenty20 Limited & Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Mojodomo Holdings Limited
Honnus is a dynamic financial leader and TMT (tech, media & telecom) start-up enabler with 20 years of experience in building multi-billion-dollar corporate businesses in Asia. She started on the regional ground floors of Travelzoo and Yahoo since their inception in Asia, guiding both enterprises along the paths of operational set-up, mergers & acquisitions, organizational changes and exponential growth.
With a proven track record, an extensive Asia Pacific network, and a charismatic, hands-on approach, Honnus now advises the next generation of TMT game-changers. She has become a pillar in Asia’s finance and start-up communities and is particularly passionate about mentoring women in business and young professionals who shape the future of tech. She also takes up the INED role of advising corporate on digital transformation and global expansion strategies.
Raymond Reed Baker, Managing Director, One World International Group Ltd
Ray has a deep interest in board leadership and crisis management, being both an academic and a practitioner. He serves as a faculty member with the Financial Times Non-Executive Director Diploma and teaches crisis management with the HKU MBA programme. He also regularly advises boards and board members on governance, board effectiveness, crisis management and internal controls.
Vivian Lines, CEO, Lines Consulting Ltd
Vivian is an award-winning senior adviser to listed companies, private companies and government organisations in APAC, with extensive experience in corporate communications, crisis planning, risk management, and reputation protection. He holds an MBA and a Financial Times Non-Executive Director Diploma, and is a Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Directors.
Chris Moon, Asia Director, Financial Times Board Director Programme
Chris comes from the UK, having worked in banking and finance for HSBC and AVIVA before moving to China. His areas of expertise lie in learning and development, having set up, trained and managed teams across the UK. He has been working in Asia for more than 12 years in various educational capacities and has been with the FT Board Director Programme for the last 4 years. Chris has a keen interest in D&I, supporting NGO boards, and sits on the Women in Business Committee for the Hong Kong British Chamber of Commerce.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.