Rockson Hsu, Chief Executive Officer, ZA Bank
Rockson has more than 29 years of banking experience in wholesale & investment banking and risk management with major foreign and local banks in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Prior to joining ZA Bank in May 2019, he was Chief Risk Officer of a listed bank in Hong Kong. Rockson graduated from NYU Stern School of Business with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and International Business.
Tat Lee, Chief Executive and Executive Director, WeLab Bank
Tat is a founding member of WeLab Bank, leading the efforts to obtain the virtual banking licence and establish its core vision and proposition. Tat has close to two decades of retail banking and fintech experience. Over the past 8 years, he has assumed a number of roles in WeLab, including Head of Product and Risk Management and General Manager of WeLend. Prior to joining WeLab, Tat held senior roles in leading international financial institutions, including HSBC and Standard Chartered Bank’s former consumer finance subsidiary, PrimeCredit.
Helina Lo, Managing Director, Sia Partners
Helina has over 20 years of consulting and in-house banking experience and heads up the Risk and Regulatory Compliance practice for Sia Partners in Asia. She has in-depth knowledge and extensive experience on advisory and project delivery for a wide spectrum of regional and local projects on compliance, risk management, operations, finance and cross functions in financial services.
Rick Mak, Manager of Digital Banking Transformation, Sia Partners
Rick has over 14 years of banking and consulting experience specialising in business transformation. He has extensive experience on project delivery for a wide range of initiatives for multinational and local corporates, covering strategic development, digital transformation, and fintech implementation.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.