Michael Shue, LL.B. CTP, Managing Director of Tricor Trust
Michael is a widely experienced lawyer who has practised for more than 25 years. A large part of Michael's legal practice involves corporate and trust structures, assisting clients with asset protection, estate and family succession and tax planning. Previously, Michael was the Executive Director of a major trust company, providing advice on the structuring, establishment and ongoing administration of onshore and offshore trusts, estate and family succession plans, family office governance, pre-IPO trusts, employee benefit trusts and employee share option plans. He has extensive experience with various onshore and offshore trust jurisdictions, including Hong Kong, Singapore, BVI, Cayman, Jersey, Guernsey, Labuan, New Zealand and Samoa, as well as different types of trust structures.
Michael holds a New Zealand law degree, and is a current Executive Committee member and a former Chairman of the Hong Kong Trustees' Association (“HKTA”). He is Co-chairman of the China Development Sub-Committee jointly set up by the HKTA and STEP Hong Kong. He is also a member of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council Financial Services Advisory Committee and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority’s Process Review Committee.
Yie-ying Tan, Executive Director of Tricor Trust
Yie-ying has a wide range of experience in the financial industry, which includes audit, management, financial control and trust administration. Her vast technical knowledge and extensive practical experiences were acquired from working in Switzerland, Singapore and Hong Kong, with KPMG, corporate, private bank, and independent trust and fiduciary company. For more than 12 years, She advised, structured and administered trusts for clients with net worth ranging from USD2 million to over USD200 million. By using different tools such as Trusts, PTC and insurance in conjunction with different trust jurisdictions such as BVI, Cayman, Jersey, Labuan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Cayman and Samoa, Yie-ying has been able to execute the best outcomes for the different needs and purposes in each of her client’s unique situations. She has experiences in private trusts for asset protection, succession planning, tax planning and pre-IPO planning. She also assists in setting up corporate trust for employee and senior management award schemes.
Yie-ying holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and a Master’s Degree in Finance. She is also a Certified Trust and Estate Practitioner. She is proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.