Today's workplace is an evolving landscape where flexibility and adaptability have become core considerations.
Before COVID-19, flexible working practices and ergonomic workspaces were slowly making headways in corporates and usually popular with the start-up culture. However, as offices gradually reopen after lockdown restrictions and social distancing rules are relaxed, more and more companies are looking to revamp their work place to achieve agility and flexibility, which lend themselves to a healthier work environment while also mitigating critical risks. Such workplace transformations are also important to delivering business results by using space effectively and making employees satisfied for a more productive workforce.
Join a webinar with Leonia Lee, Director of Business Advisory at Arcadis, who will speak on the following:
- How did the current situation lead to a stronger focus on flexibility and resilience at work?
- What are the considerations for choosing a location for a flexible workplace?
- How to optimise space and leverage geographical advantages during workplace transformation?
- What are the tools and research methodology should be adopted to identity cost-saving solutions that driver performance?
- What initiatives employers and employees should take to enhance the flexibility at work?
She will also be sharing a few case studies on delivering value through workplace transformation.
Please refer to the following on the virtual seminar:
- Upon successful registration of the event, a unique webinar link will be sent to your registered email 2 days before the event. Please refer to the troubleshooting guide here should you experience any issues in locating the webinar link.
- Instructions on downloading Zoom and joining a webinar can be found here. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the software in advance of the webinar.
- Please log in 15 minutes (at 10:45am) before the event begins, through the link that will be sent to your registered email.