||Terry Iu, Head of Vertical, Greater China Region, Facebook
Terry Iu currently oversees Facebook's eComm business in both Hong Kong and Taiwan. Earlier in his career he worked at media and creative agencies including Mindshare and GREY, covering a broad spectrum of verticals such as FMCG, Travel and Auto. Prior to Facebook, Terry served Google as a Senior Manager and responsible for the DoubleClick business for Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Terry is a bachelor's degree holder in Economic and Management from University of London. With over 18 years of marketing experience specialised in media and technology, Terry has a deep understanding of how consumer behaviour has changed and the opportunities ahead for businesses. His diversified industry experiences across markets made him one of the experts around digital transformation and cross border business.
Wallace Leung, Product Marketing Manager, Greater China, Facebook
Wallace Leung drives Facebook's business growth for Greater China Region with a focus in Hong Kong and Taiwan markets via optimal products and solutions from Facebook's family of apps and services. Before taking up the current role in 2017, Wallace covered marketing partnerships and was the first Technical Partner Manager in Facebook APAC in 2015.
Prior to joining Facebook, Wallace has built great passion and expertise on products through various international product and program management experiences. He worked globally (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Toronto, Seattle) in MNCs such as Microsoft, AMD/ATI and Telstra. Wallace took his master's degree in Engineering at Cornell University. He has two daughters and is a fervent basketball fan and globetrotter.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.