||Stefano Fois, CIO Advisory, Senior Manager, Sia Partners
Stefano is Senior Manager at Sia Partners, leading the CIO Advisory practice in Asia. With over 12 years of experience in IT consulting, he has worked extensively on IT cost reduction, IT project portfolio management, cyber security and data management projects in Hong Kong, Singapore and Europe, assisting clients from different industries, mainly financial institutions. In particular, Stefano has worked on the optimization of IT assets, including software asset management projects, application and infrastructure solutions optimization during cloud migration initiatives.
Trisia Yung, CFO Advisory, Manager, Sia Partners
Trisia is a Manager with Sia Partner's CFO Advisory group, bringing over 8 years of professional services experience in advising and transforming finance functions. Trisia specializes in large scale strategic and operational transformations, and has expertise in operating model design, finance process redesign, and finance systems implementation. She has effectively managed engagements for several large retail and commercial banks, and global organizations in oil & gas as well as consumer products. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and holds a Master of Accounting and Finance from the University of Waterloo, Canada.
Matt Pinter, Regional Vice President for Solutions Consulting, Apptio
Matt is the Regional Vice President for Solutions Consulting at Apptio for Asia Pacific and Japan, responsible for ensuring the success of customers across the region. Since joining Apptio in 2010, Matt has worked with a wide variety of customers across APJ and the Americas, helping them adopt the disciplines and best practices of technology business management. Additionally, Matt is responsible for providing product feedback to product marketing and product management organizations based on unique customer requirements across the APJ region. Before joining Apptio, Matt was a Senior Consultant with Capgemini based out of Detroit, Michigan.
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.