||Jayne Leung is Vice President and Head of Greater China at Facebook. With more than two decades of experience in the media and advertising industries, she has witnessed the fast changes that these industries have gone through over the years. In 2010, Jayne joined Facebook and helped set up their Hong Kong office as one of their first employees in the city.
Prior to joining Facebook, Jayne was with DoubleClick for over 8 years until it was acquired by Google, whereby she became the Asia Pacific Head of New Media Sales at Google. As a female executive of a tech giant, Jayne is also a strong advocate for female leadership in the technology sector. She has helped inspire and motivate local female entrepreneurs by bringing Facebook's signature leadership programme #SheMeansBusiness to Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Jayne holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications and Image Studies from the University of Kent in the UK.
(Moderator) Ms Nikki Ng, Group General Manager of Sino Group
Ms Nikki Ng is Group General Manager of Sino Group, Deputy Chairman of the Hong Kong Innovation Foundation as well as Director of the Ng Teng Fong Charitable Foundation.
|Date and Time
||2020/07/10 15:45 to 16:30
||This event will take place online
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$100 / Non-Members @ HK$200
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.