||Vincent Leung, Managing Director, Protiviti
Vincent Leung is a Managing Director at Protiviti, a global business consulting firm which provides solutions to critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. He brings more than 20 years of experience helping clients identify opportunities and risks beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast-changing world, through the provision of internal audit, data analytics, finance transformation, business performance improvement and enterprise risk management solutions. Vincent has diverse experience in commercial, non-profits and professional services. Prior to joining Protiviti, Vincent worked in the audit practice of a Big Four accounting firm, the internal audit department of a Hong Kong non-profit organization, and as a management trainee with the HK subsidiary of a multi-national conglomerate.
Vincent is a Fellow Member of ACCA and HKICPA, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) as well as Chartered Governance Professional. He is also accredited by Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) in Quality Assessment and Validation, and has obtained IIA's Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA).
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.