||Emil Chan, FinTech Consultant, CSG Consultancy
Emil is a FinTech enthusiast with over 20 years' experience in managing IT and business transformation projects for international financial institutions. He previously worked for international banks, including Credit Suisse and BayernLB, as their First Vice President, Head of IT in Asia Pacific, Project Director and Operations Manager Asia Pacific. Emil is currently the Honorary Chairman of SmartHK, an NGO to promote startups for underprivileged and an advisor of several FinTech startups. He is an adjunct lecturer of FinTech courses for Hong Kong University SPACE, Hong Kong Institute of Bankers, Vocational Training Council, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hang Seng University of Hong Kong and Lingnan University. He also compiles and delivers in-house training courses for well-known multinational companies and financial institutions such as China Construction Bank, Bank of China, and Zung Fu.
Emil is the founding Chairman of the Association of Cloud and Mobile Computing Professionals, Past Vice President and Supervisor of Internet Profession Association (iProA), the Vice Chairman of Hong Kong New Emerging Technology Education Association. He is also the Chairman of Smart City Consortium FinTech Committee, the Vice President and Honourable Secretary of Hong Kong Blockchain Development Association, Council Member of Hong Kong Software Industry Association, Think Tank Member of Dashun Foundation and Committee Member of the Hong Kong Cross Border eCommerce Association.
|Date and Time
||2019/09/27 09:15 to 11:45
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$380 / Non-Members @ HK$770
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.