||Gary Lo, Managing Director & Principal Instructor, Glo Consulting
Gary Lo is a seasoned trainer and TED Speaker with extensive corporate experience. He spent most of his career working at some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies, including LVMH, Apple Inc., Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline and Nestle, with a scope covering the Greater China & APAC region. He was the former Head of Marketing & Admissions for the HKUST MBA Programme, and now serves as a guest lecturer for both the HKU SPACE Institute for China Business and Nielsen University. He is also an appointed career coach for top universities in the region, where he has trained hundreds of MBA and Masters students, professionals and corporate executives from all around the world. He is a high impact presentation winner and has made over 500 public speeches in 30 different cities. Various top-tier corporates have invited him as an instructor, including J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BlackRock, UBS, HSBC, Apple, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Walmart, FedEx, L'Oréal, Estee Lauder, Bulgari, Swarovski, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Prudential, HK Land and Fung Group. He is an Internationally Certified NLP Master Practitioner endorsed by authoritative organizations such as ABNLP, INLPA and NLPU. Gary holds an MBA degree from the HKUST Business School and also a Mastering Design Thinking Certificate from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.