||Tony Dickel, Country Director of Potential Project Greater China
Tony Dickel is the Country Director of Potential Project Greater China - a global leadership training, organizational development and research firm which help leaders and organizations enhance performance, innovation and resilience through mindfulness and other practices grounded in neuroscience and research. He is one of the leading executive coaches, corporate trainers and mindfulness-based therapists in the region having several thousand hours of training and coaching experience at leadership level. Dickel has successfully helped business executives to enhance their leadership performance through cultivating focus, resilience and well-being which eventually led to agile and adaptive mindsets. Tony has held board level positions within the investment banking, consulting and consumer sectors for over 20 years. He is experienced in inspiring leaders to deal with personal and cultural transformations effectively. He is the immediate Past President of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community, Past President of the International Coach Federation and is currently an examiner for both the International Coach Federation and the European Mentoring and Coaching Community. Apart from his Coaching and Mindfulness accreditations at the highest level, Dickel also teaches part time on the Executive Coaching Masters programme for HKU (SPACE). He has a Degree in Biochemistry (specializing in "Neurochemistry") from Imperial College London and holds a Master's Degree in Counselling.
|Date and Time
||2019/08/16 09:30 to 11:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$380 / Non-Members @ HK$770
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.