||- Angie Wong, Executive Coach, Management Development Services
- Debbie Mannas, Head of OD and Talent Asia, Sun Life Financial Asia
- Malongna Chein, Director of Learning and Development, Veolia
- Margaret Choi, Head of Organisation and People Development APAC, Director, Human Resources, Swiss Reinsurance
- Robin Ball, Managing Director, Management Development Services
- Steven Ng, APAC Regional Head of Leadership and Learning, Baker McKenzie
- (Moderator) Nikki Davies, Head of D&I, Campus Recruitment, Diversity & Inclusion APAC, Credit Suisse
|Date and Time
||2019/06/21 14:00 to 17:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$380 / Non-Members @ HK$770
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- This event is for members only. At most 2 representatives from each member company may attend.