||Andrew Ma, PhD, Founder & Executive Director, Chorev Consulting International Ltd
Dr Ma is a renowned leadership trainer, researcher and coach. He has extensive global management experience in diverse disciplines, including marketing, business development, strategic & product management, system engineering, consultancy and training. He completed his PhD in Global Leadership in 2014, focusing on cross-cultural and cross-generational leadership. He is an accredited practitioner of Pro-D, UCipher, EQ-i 2.0/ EQ 360, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® Step 1 & 2, John Maxwell 360, LEA 360, Miller Heiman Strategic Selling & Conceptual Selling. Dr Ma is one of the handful certified trainers for The Potential Project CBMT (Corporate Based Mindfulness Training) programme in Hong Kong.
|Date and Time
||2019/05/31 09:15 to 11:45
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$380 / Non-Members @ HK$770
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.