||Trisia Yung, Digital Finance and CFO Advisory, Manager, Sia Partners
Trisia is a Manager with Sia Partner's CFO Advisory group, bringing over 6 years of professional services experience in advising and transforming Finance functions. Trisia specializes in large scale strategic and operational transformations, and has expertise in operating model design, finance process redesign, and finance systems implementation. She has effectively managed engagements for several large retail and commercial banks, and global organizations in oil & gas as well as consumer products. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and holds a Master of Accounting and Finance from the University of Waterloo (Canada).
Tommy Fung, Sales Director, UiPath
Tommy Fung, the sales director for Greater China Region from UiPath, has been helping companies in China to start their RPA journey since July 2017. Prior joining UiPath, Tommy held a number of senior positions in multinational finance service institutions, mainly focus on strategic planning and operations management. His experience in customer service in both front and back office, contact centre, sales distribution and digital transformation make him an advocate of RPA technology that can help organizations to transform the business model."
Jeremy Fetiveau, Digital Assets Lead, Sia Partners
Erik Goins, Digital Assets - RPA Lead, Sia Partners
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.