||Aron Harilela, JP, Chairman of Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce; Chairman and CEO, Harilela Hotels Limited
Patrick Nip Tak-kuen, JP, Secretary for Constitutional and Mainland Affairs
Liao Jingshan, Director General, Hong Kong and Macao Affairs Office of the People's Government of Guangdong Province; Chairman, Committee for Liaison with Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, CPPCC, Guangdong Province
George Leung, Advisor, Asia-Pacific, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd
PC Yu, SBS, JP, Convenor, GBA Working Group, HKGCC; Chairman, The Association of the Hong Kong Members of Guangdong's Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference Committees
Eric Fok, Vice Chairman, China Committee, HKGCC; Vice President, Fok Ying Tung Group
Chan Siu Hung, JP, Managing Director – China, CLP Holdings Ltd
Chiang Lai Yuen, JP, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chen Hsong Group
Victor Lam Hoi-cheung, JP, General Manager, Forward Winsome Industries Ltd
Ieong Tou Hong, Deputy Chairman, Association for Promotion of Cooperation among Guangdong, Hong Kong & Macao
Johnny Ng, Founder and Chairman, Goldford Business Inc
Petrina Tam, Chairwoman, China Committee, HKGCC; Southern China Domestic Markets Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Wong Ting Chung, BBS, JP, Chairman & CEO, Nameson Group Limited
David Lu, Founder and Chairman of the Board, Goldpac Group Ltd
Felix Lee, Senior Vice President, Chow Tai Fook Enterprises Limited; Executive Director, UMP Healthcare Holdings
Duncan Chiu, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Radiant Venture Capital; Chairman, Lai Yuen Co Ltd
Alex Chan, CEO, Forms Syntron Information (HK) Ltd
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.