||Experience Sharing: Japan - Attracting Tourists to Japan through Digital Technology
- Ms Yoshiko Iwamoto, Director, Japan National Tourism Organisation(JNTO) Hong Kong Office
Experience Sharing: Hong Kong - How Technology is shaping Tourism Marketing
- Ms Tina Chao, General Manager of Marketing, Hong Kong Tourism Board
How to handle Big Data in the Global Market? Trend of Travellers' Habits in Asia Pacific
- Mr Mike Orgill, General Manager, Southeast Asia, Hong Kong & Taiwan, Airbnb
How OTA (Online Travel Agency) helps Travellers and Latest Tourism Innovation in Greater China
- Mr Hillman Lam, General Manager, Hong Kong, Taiwan & International Business, Trip.com
|Date and Time
||2019/03/28 14:30 to 16:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$280 / Non-Members @ HK$580
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.