||The Hon Matthew Cheung Kin-chung
Aged 66, Mr Matthew Cheung has been Chief Secretary for Administration since January 2017. He joined the Hong Kong Government as an Information Officer in July 1972. He transferred to the Administrative Service in September 1979 and was promoted to Administrative Officer Staff Grade A1 in September 2004. He had served in various policy bureaux and departments, including the former Finance Branch, the Home Affairs Department, the former City and New Territories Administration, the former Government House, the former Industry Department, the former Trade Department, the Financial Secretary's Office, the Judiciary and the Central Policy Unit. He became Commissioner for Labour in January 1999, the Director of Education in June 2000 and Permanent Secretary for Economic Development and Labour in July 2002. He was Secretary for Labour and Welfare from July 2007 to January 2017.
|Date and Time
||2017/10/23 16:30 to 18:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$160
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 5 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.