||Mr Marcos Chan, Head of Research, The Greater Bay Area, CBRE
Mr Marcos Chan oversees a team of research professionals, covering key property sectors across his region. He is based in Hong Kong and works closely with the Asia Pacific and Global Research teams to proactively drive CBRE's ongoing objective, to produce first-class industry insight, research and analysis for CBRE clients. Marcos has a profound understanding of the real estate markets in the Greater China region, and with his strong research background in real estate agency, he is well-versed with occupier trends and landlord requirements. Marcos is also an active commentator in the media and has 20 years of property market research experience behind him.
|Date and Time
||2019/09/04 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1242
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.