- Stanley Chu, Honorary Life President, Hong Kong Exhibition & Convention Industry Association; Chair, Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI) Asia Pacific Chapter (2011-2017); Chairman, Adsale Group
- Li Xiuting, Assistant General Manager, Zhuhai International Convention & Exhibition Center
- Prof. Luo Qiuju, Associate Dean, School of Tourism Management, Sun Yat-Sen University
- Wang Wei, Deputy Director, Zhuhai Bureau of Commerce
- Kenneth Wong, General Manager, MICE & Cruise, Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Sam Lei, Executive Director, Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute
- Enid Low, Chief Strategy Officer, AsiaWorld Expo
||Cantonese / Putonghua
|Date and Time
||2019/06/13 12:30 to 14:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Open to media
Tel: 2823 1237
||Members @ HK$100
+$50 for booking offline
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.