Audrey Luo is a Partner at Global Law Office, based in its Shenzhen office. Previously, she worked for Morrison & Foerster in Hong Kong and Beijing for more than eight years. Her expertise includes cross-border investment, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and compliance involving fintech, e-commerce and entertainment, among other sectors.
Luo has represented local and international clients in domestic and overseas projects involving e-commerce, and advises a number of domestic e-commerce operators on their daily business operations and compliance.
|Date and Time
||2019/02/21 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Open to media
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.