||Emily Chak, Partner, Tax Services, PwC Hong Kong
Chak joined PwC in 2003 and has more than 14 years' experience in advising local and multi-national clients in different industries with a focus on transportation and logistics as well as energy and utilities. She serves a strong base of Mainland Chinese clients, including SOEs and private companies. Her clients include companies in real estate, manufacturing, retailing and wholesaling industries.
Desmond Wong, Senior Manager, Tax Services, PwC Hong Kong
Wong joined PwC in 2007 and has extensive experience in providing tax services to a large number of multinational and domestic clients in industries including technology, consumer and industrial products. He also handles both tax compliance and consulting assignments, and has experience in Hong Kong and regional tax consultancy work including corporate restructuring and tax-efficient holding structures, debt financing structuring and cross-border tax planning.
Karman Leung, Manager, Operations Excellence Solutions, PwC Hong Kong
In the past 10 years, Leung has gained extensive experience in enterprise diagnostics, business process analysis and application system implementation. She has taken part in numerous consultancy assignments and delivered training services in the manufacturing, logistics, catering, retail and real estate sectors. She specializes in assisting companies in setting up and delivering operations improvement programmes including business process restructuring, product cost analysis and IT application design.
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.